O.V.E.R
BOO! GC presentation was OVER today!
Literally, I still have 3days of holiday before my school reopen! Nonetheless, I have cleared all my 3 Cross Disciplinary Subjects. Glad.
New time table for next semester. No school on Friday! Pretty Awesome.
Alright. I think I'm tired again. I shall go rest again... Soon. =)
Enjoy your remaining days of holiday, peopleeeee. Take care!
Oh ya, William is super happy now, because he's enlisted to NTU, Computer Science. Congrats cousin. =)
PS; Where's my newest protected postttt? =(
Literally, I still have 3days of holiday before my school reopen! Nonetheless, I have cleared all my 3 Cross Disciplinary Subjects. Glad.
New time table for next semester. No school on Friday! Pretty Awesome.
Alright. I think I'm tired again. I shall go rest again... Soon. =)
Enjoy your remaining days of holiday, peopleeeee. Take care!
Oh ya, William is super happy now, because he's enlisted to NTU, Computer Science. Congrats cousin. =)
PS; Where's my newest protected postttt? =(
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home